Annie N. Arbenz
• Estate Planning
• Entity Formation and Governance
• Business Transactions and Corporate Law
• Employment Law
Experience: The majority of Annie’s practice focuses on estate planning and trust & estate administration. This includes helping people plan the disposition of their estate while reducing various end-of-life tax burdens and advising executors, trustees, and beneficiaries about their rights and responsibilities. Annie’s practice also focuses on various elements of general business law, including advice and recommendations regarding general corporate matters, entity choice and business operations, real estate, employment issues, and mergers and acquisitions.
• B.A., Business Administration, University of Washington
• J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law
• Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association
• Washington State Bar Association
• Sections: Real Property, Probate & Trust; Business; Employment
• Editorial Board for the Real Property, Probate & Trust Section’s Newsletter (2010-present)
• Rotary Club of Gig Harbor (2011-present)
• Board of Advisors, Gonzaga University School of Law (2011-present)
• “40 Under Forty” Honoree, Business Examiner (August 2012)
Personal: Annie is a dedicated family gal and spends her time traveling, trying new foods, reading (for pleasure) and training for/competing in triathlons. She and her husband, Casey, are committed to their only child, Maverick (he’s a German Shepherd), and live in Gig Harbor. Annie is a Francophile, wants to learn Italian but can’t justify actually learning it, and collects high heels.